Everyone Runs, Everyone Walks…an event for everyone from beginners to avid runners!
Our 2017 Events – click to jump down for complete details
Welcome to Everyone Runs, Everyone Walks! We pride ourselves in events that really are for everyone – runners, walkers, and everyone in-between! You’ll find that we always do our utmost to give you the most for your entry fee with our famous free Mexican breakfast, free photos, nice shirts, 5-year age group awards, encouraging volunteers and always the most scenic courses in Arizona. Please join us. We know you’ll like us!
Our 2017 Race Calendar
NEW AMAZING COURSE
TMC Veterans Day Half Marathon & 5k
NOVEMBER 12, 2017
For Veteran only discounts, please email email@example.com
The Everyone Runs November 12 Tucson Medical Center Veterans Day Half Marathon and 5k has found a new home. It will unquestionably be Tucson’s premier and most beautiful course, running in the majestic Tucson Mountain Park starting & finishing at Old Tucson!
You’ll want to make this Fall half marathon your goal race for the season and plan it as a part of your training, as the course will be challenging. With the beauty of this area, nice roads, and hardly a building or home in site, this will be the Fall half marathon and 5k that you’ll want to run. The sign-up link is just to your right.
Your half marathon will start at Old Tucson main parking lot. The course will travel north on Kinney Rd., passing the Desert Museum and then heading west to your turnaround just before Sandario Rd. On your return, you will head east on Mile Wide and then turn right onto McCain Loop Rd., where the magnificent cactus and tree lined Tucson Mountain Park will open-up to you in full glory! At the end of McCain Loop, you will head back on Kinney Rd. to your finish at Old Tucson.
Yes, as you will see in our map below, this course features many hills and steady grades, but that means there are fast downhills, too! Click on this map for the full view.
This course will be USATF certified!
Make your Everyone Runs Veterans Day races a great weekend event with discounted resort rooms at the JW Marriott Starr Pass. Your start line at Old Tucson is just a short 15 minutes away!
Simply reserve your room by Friday, October 20th, and you’ll get a nice discounted rate of $159 per night and $10 off the $20 resort fee. Make your reservation online, or call toll free at 1-877-622-3140 and ask for the Everyone Runs discounted room block.
Important Race Information
- Must Read Event and Course Instructions!
- Half Marathon & 5k (PDF)
- Half & ¼ Marathon, 5k Map (half marathon is two loops) Map My Run version
- 5k Map My Run version
- Half Marathon Map My Run version
The half marathon will be open only to runners and those who do run/walk intervals. Walkers will be accepted in the 5k, but not the half. The 5k course will be just as beautiful and is a simple out and back on Kinney Rd.
Please feel free to email us back with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!
Our SponsorsWant to volunteer?
Click here to learn more. Race Director Services
Learn How We Can Help!
Our Promises to You
- Running courses that will always be safe, monitored, well-marked, properly measured and always picturesque
- A finish line that never closes until the final finisher crosses
- High quality finisher tech shirts.
- Great awards, prizes and always 5-year age group awards
- Tasty post-race food choices with choices for vegetarians
- Lots of water and electrolytes on the course and at the finish line
- A staffed and stocked medic tent at the finish line and medics on the course
- Free post race photos (no high prices for a race photo!)
- Lots of porta-potties for everyone
- Parking that is as convenient as possible
- Well organized and trouble free events
- Good friendly staff, participants and a great community vibe
- Always listening to you, the participant!