Everyone Runs, Everyone Walks…
an event for everyone from beginners to avid runners!
Our Promises to You
- Running courses that will always be safe, monitored, well-marked, properly measured and always picturesque
- A finish line that never closes until the final finisher crosses
- High quality finisher tech shirts.
- Great awards, prizes and always 5-year age group awards
- Tasty post-race food choices with choices for vegetarians
- Lots of water and electrolytes on the course and at the finish line
- A staffed and stocked medic tent at the finish line and medics on the course
- Free post race photos (no high prices for a race photo!)
- Lots of porta-potties for everyone
- Parking that is as convenient as possible
- Well organized and trouble free events
- Good friendly staff, participants and a great community vibe
- Always listening to you, the participant!
Our Upcoming Events
Everyone Runs, TMC Catalina State Park 5.2 & 10.3 Mile Trail Race
Important Race Information
- New for 2014! Largest team (minimum of 10) wins a $100 party compliments of Everyone Runs!
- $50 cash prize to the person that finishes smack dab in the middle of the pack in the 5 and 10 miler! (must be present to win)
- PDF Course Map
- Course Map by MapMyRun.com: 5.2M Route
- PACKET PICK-UP & ALL EVENT INFORMATION: event details will be sent by email only, detailed at www.everyoneruns.net and mandatory packet pick-up Thursday, April 3, 3 p.m. to 6 p.m., at Fleet Feet, 7607 N. Oracle Rd. Friday, April 4, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Fleet Feet, 7301 E. Tanque Verde Rd. Race day bib pick-up for out-of-towners will be available from 6 a.m. to 7:15 a.m. only. No exceptions can be made to these times.
THE FAMOUS CATALINA STATE PARK COURSE: Southern Arizona's Favorite Trail Race is back for its Spring edition! Two distances: 5.2 & 10.3 miles. At Everyone Runs we give you not just one trail, we give you four! We’ll begin your day with an nice short climb on the one mile Nature Trail loop, and a tremendous view of the sunrise over the Catalinas. Then you’re off to the Canyon Loop, including the always fun “92 Stair Climb,” with an out and back on Montrose, back to Canyon Loop and the big downhill to trail #4 called Birding Trail, which features another challenging 48 stairs! When you’ve completed the one mile Birding Trail loop, it’s across the wash and off to the finish line. For those of you looking for more mileage, the 10.3 mile option takes you back to the Nature Trail to do it all over again. Your trail run is made up of desert mountain trails and creeks, all with mostly moderate climbs and descents. Elevation ranges from 2799 to 3008 feet. You won’t find better mountain views and an awe-inspiring sunrise at any trail race.
Run with the Roosters Kinney Road 5 Miler at Old Tucson
Yes, we know it’s hot out there in the middle of the summer. That’s why we’re inviting you to “The Run With the Roosters” 5 mile run & walk, starting & finishing at Old Tucson Studios at 5:05 a.m. This beautiful closed to traffic course runs south on Kinney Rd., along Tucson Mountain Park, into the Ironwood Picnic Grounds, back south on Kinney Rd., and then make a turnaround back to Old Tucson. As always, Everyone Runs brings you the most value for your money with customized finisher tech shirts, free Mexican breakfast snow cones, our cooling slip n slide, and overall and 5-year age group awards with the infamous Rooster trophies!
Catalina State Park "Split Endz"
A new edition in 2014! Yes, September still mean the April course in reverse, but this year we’re taking out the 10 miler. In its place, it’s the brand new Catalina State Park 4 Mile Road Run & Walk, and we’re calling it “Split Endz”! Why Split Ends? Because both races will start at exactly 6:30 a.m., but both will start in exactly opposite directions. This should make for a cool looking start! As for your courses, the 5 mile trail race is still the same Reverse the Course. The 4 Mile Road Run runs through the flat & fast park roads (see maps at www.everyoneruns.net). At Everyone Runs, we like to keep it fresh and fun. We hope you’ll like this new September edition. Course support until 9:30 a.m. Awards for overall and 5-year age groups, free Mexican breakfast, free race photos, finisher tech shirts and lots more fun!
Everyone Runs TMC, Fleet Feet Veterans Day 1/2 Marathon, 5k & TMC for Children Fun Run
Our picturesque mostly flat course (as mostly flat as Tucson can be!) starts and finishes at Sabino High School, traveling the neighborhood roads at the foot of the Catalina Mountains. Course map is posted at everyoneruns.net. This event features chip timing, live music, f finisher tech shirts, finisher medals for half marathon runners and walkers, overall and five-year age-group awards for the half and 5k, free custom bibs (must register by 10/22/14), free Mexican breakfast, free photos, eight water stations, cheery volunteers, and one very scenic course. Family and friends can cheer you on as you start and finish on the Sabino High School stadium track. Half marathon course support through 11:00 a.m. (3:45 t time limit). Kids ages 2–10 can take on the TMC for Children Fun Run just for them! A part of proceeds from this event will benefit local community ty groups and veterans assistance organizations.
2014 Event Calendar
April 5: Everyone Runs, TMC Catalina State Park 5.2 & 10.3 Mile Trail Race
July 13: Everyone Runs, TMC Run with the Roosters 5 Miler at Old Tucson Studios
September 28: Everyone Runs, TMC Catalina State Park Reverse the Course 5.2 & 10.3 Mile Trail Race
November 9: TMC, Fleet Feet Half Marathon, 5k & TMC for Children Fun Run
Voice of the People!
"Came in last with a smile on my face and appreciation for a great day. Thanks for a wonderful event. Count me in and the rest of the BTE gang for 2014!" ~Heather A.
"I know that everyone is more than willing to take the time to complain... I just want to say thank you. Sunday was my first half marathon. I thought you put on a very nice event. I, for one, am darn glad that people do go to the time and effort to put on events that we can run in. I am sure there is a lot to making an event like this happen. I enjoyed the event and beat my target time (two hours) by 4 minutes. Not bad for my first half at age 51. Thanks again. I will be running in the event at Dove Mountain in February. Already signed up!" ~Mark N.
"Everyone Runs is truly a class-act! Thank you for putting on such a great event. Your attention to, and respect for, runners of all ability is to be commended. The event has such an awesome, home-town, feel to it! It was my very first half in 2010 and this was the second time I've run it. I can't believe I didn't run it in 2011 and 2012, what was I thinking?! The National Anthem was beautifully sung and the tribute to our Veterans, well, that was pretty special, too. I have been 'high' all day. Thank you, again, so very much. Tucson's running community is so blessed to have Everyone Runs and the people that make it all happen." ~Catherine H.
Read More Testimonials Here
|Want to volunteer?
Click here to learn more.