Everyone Runs, Everyone Walks…an event for everyone from beginners to avid runners!
Welcome to Everyone Runs, Everyone Walks! We pride ourselves in events that really are for “everyone.” Whether you’re a runner, walker, a five or 15 minute miler, we’ll treat you with the same respect and service. You’ll find that we do our utmost to give you the most for your entry fee. Never cotton tee-shirts, only quality performance running shirts that will keep you cool and comfortable on any run or walk. At our events you’ll always get a tasty free Mexican breakfast, free photos that you can get on-line just a few days after the race, quality five year age group awards, excellent service, encouraging volunteers and always the most scenic courses in Arizona. Please join us. We know you’ll like us!
Our Upcoming Events
The TMC, Fleet Feet Veterans Day Half Marathon. 5K and TMC for Children Fun Run
Welcome to the 12th edition of the Everyone Runs TMC, Fleet Feet Veterans Day Half Marathon, 1/4 Marathon, 5k and TMC for Children Fun Run!
Our picturesque somewhat flat course starts and finishes at Sabino High School, traveling the neighborhood roads at the foot of the Catalina Mountains. Course map is posted at everyoneruns.net. This event features chip timing, live music, finisher tech shirts, finisher medals for half marathon, 1/4 marathon, 5k + overall and five-year age-group awards for the half, 1/4 and 5k, free Mexican breakfast, free photos, free coffee & iced tea from brewd, eight water stations, cheery volunteers, and one very scenic course. Family and friends can cheer you on as you start and finish on the Sabino High School stadium track.
Half marathon course support through 11:00 a.m. (3:45 time limit). Kids ages 2–9 can take on the TMC for Children Fun Run just for them! A part of proceeds from this event will benefit local community groups and Veterans assistance organizations.
Important Race Information
- Must Read Event and Course Instructions!
- Half & ¼ Marathon & 5k Map (half marathon is two loops) (PDF)
- Half & ¼ Marathon, 5k Map (half marathon is two loops) Map My Run version
Mandatory Packet Pick-up and Late Registration (cash or check only)
Fleet Feet Sports
Friday, 11/11: 3pm to 6:00pm 7607 N. Oracle Rd.
Saturday, 11/12: 10:00am to 4:00pm 7301 E. Tanque Verde
There WILL BE race-day registration available (cash or check only)
Please note the exact locations & times. Your bib will not be available outside of those hours/store location.
***We strongly require that, unless you are traveling to Tucson on race day, you must pick-up your packet on Friday or Saturday at Fleet Feet. For those of you with special circumstances, we will have your number available on race morning from 5:45am. to 7:00am. Friends and family can pick-up your number.
Timing chips will only be available race morning at our white tents at the 50-yard line.
New this year: Half Marathon Pacers!!! Everyone Runs is teaming up with Beast Pacing to provide you with trained pacers. The pace times are as follows: 1:40, 1:50, 2:00, 2:15, 2:30, 2:45 and 3:00.
Any questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our SponsorsWant to volunteer?
Click here to learn more. Race Director Services
Learn How We Can Help!
Our Promises to You
- Running courses that will always be safe, monitored, well-marked, properly measured and always picturesque
- A finish line that never closes until the final finisher crosses
- High quality finisher tech shirts.
- Great awards, prizes and always 5-year age group awards
- Tasty post-race food choices with choices for vegetarians
- Lots of water and electrolytes on the course and at the finish line
- A staffed and stocked medic tent at the finish line and medics on the course
- Free post race photos (no high prices for a race photo!)
- Lots of porta-potties for everyone
- Parking that is as convenient as possible
- Well organized and trouble free events
- Good friendly staff, participants and a great community vibe
- Always listening to you, the participant!