Everyone Runs, Everyone Walks…an event for everyone from beginners to avid runners!
Welcome to Everyone Runs, Everyone Walks! We pride ourselves in events that really are for “everyone.” Whether you’re a runner, walker, a five or 15 minute miler, we’ll treat you with the same respect and service. You’ll find that we do our utmost to give you the most for your entry fee. Never cotton tee-shirts, only quality performance running shirts that will keep you cool and comfortable on any run or walk. At our events you’ll always get a tasty free Mexican breakfast, free photos that you can get on-line just a few days after the race, quality five year age group awards, excellent service, encouraging volunteers and always the most scenic courses in Arizona. Please join us. We know you’ll like us!
Our Upcoming Events
The Tucson Medical Center Catalina State Park “Split Endz” 5.2 & 10.35 Mile Trail Race and 5k Road Run & Walk
September means the April course in reverse, but this year we're adding a 5k road run & walk on the park's paved roads. All feature those same spectacular mountain views! Your three trail course starts at the Catalina State Park trailhead and starts with the Birding Trail (counterclockwise), then off to the Canyon Loop (counterclockwise) and then to the Nature Trail (counterclockwise). This time you get to go down the “92 Stair Climb” and still up and down a bunch of stairs on the Birding Trail! Terrain consists of desert mountain trails and creeks, all with mostly moderate climbs and descents. Elevation ranges from 2799 to 3008 feet. 10.3 miler open only to runners. Course support until 9:30 a.m. Medals for overall and 5-year age groups for all three events, our famous free Mexican breakfast, free photos and finisher tech shirts!
Important Race Information
- Must Read Event and Course Instructions!
- 5k Road Run & Walk Map (PDF)
- 5.2 and 10.3 Mile Trail Run Map (PDF)
- 5k Course Map May My Run version
- 5 & 10 Miler Course Map (10 miler is two loops) Map My Run version
Packet pick-up and late registration details (cash or check only for new registrants):
We strongly ask that, unless you are traveling to Tucson on race day, you please pick-up your packet on Friday or Saturday at Fleet Feet (see right below for locations and specific times). For those of you with special circumstances, we will have your number available on race morning from 5:00 a.m. to 6:20 a.m. Friends and family can pick-up
- Friday, September 23, 3pm to 6pm, only at Fleet Feet at 7301 E. Tanque Verde (do not go to the Oracle store!)
- Saturday, September 24, 10am to 4pm, only at Fleet Feet at 7607 N. Oracle Rd. (do not go to the Tanque Verde store!
This race is chip timed. Your race timing chip will only be available on race morning at our white tents near the picnic area at the end of the parking lot.
Switching event distance: if you want to switch your race distance, you must email the race director by Friday, September 23, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Switching distances during the race causes extreme problems with providing accurate results and delays our ability to post them in a timely fashion. If you switch distances during the trail race (typically 10 miler to 5 miler) your time will not count for any awards.
Free bus shuttle into the park: if you would rather not pay the $7 park entry fee, you can take the Everyone Runs' complimentary shuttle into the park. It will be located just across the street on Oracle Rd. next to the Red Lobster at the Oro Valley Marketplace. The bus will leave at 4:50 a.m. 5:10 a.m., 5:30 a.m., 5:50 a.m. and 6:25 a.m. if needed (only for 5k).
If you are running the 10 miler or 5k, or registering at the race, do not take the 6:10 or 6:30. Your race starts at 6:30 a.m. The 5 Miler starts at 6:50 a.m.
We will be selling 100 of the $7 parking passes packet pick-up.
The TMC, Fleet Feet Veterans Day Half Marathon. 5K and TMC for Children Fun Run
Welcome to the 12th edition of the Everyone Runs TMC, Fleet Feet Veterans Day Half Marathon, 1/4 Marathon, 5k and TMC for Children Fun Run!
Our picturesque somewhat flat course starts and finishes at Sabino High School, traveling the neighborhood roads at the foot of the Catalina Mountains. Course map is posted at everyoneruns.net. This event features chip timing, live music, finisher tech shirts, finisher medals for half marathon, 1/4 marathon, 5k + overall and five-year age-group awards for the half, 1/4 and 5k, free Mexican breakfast, free photos, free coffee & iced tea from brewd, eight water stations, cheery volunteers, and one very scenic course. Family and friends can cheer you on as you start and finish on the Sabino High School stadium track.
Half marathon course support through 11:00 a.m. (3:45 time limit). Kids ages 2–9 can take on the TMC for Children Fun Run just for them! A part of proceeds from this event will benefit local community groups and Veterans assistance organizations.
Our SponsorsWant to volunteer?
Click here to learn more. Race Director Services
Learn How We Can Help!
Our Promises to You
- Running courses that will always be safe, monitored, well-marked, properly measured and always picturesque
- A finish line that never closes until the final finisher crosses
- High quality finisher tech shirts.
- Great awards, prizes and always 5-year age group awards
- Tasty post-race food choices with choices for vegetarians
- Lots of water and electrolytes on the course and at the finish line
- A staffed and stocked medic tent at the finish line and medics on the course
- Free post race photos (no high prices for a race photo!)
- Lots of porta-potties for everyone
- Parking that is as convenient as possible
- Well organized and trouble free events
- Good friendly staff, participants and a great community vibe
- Always listening to you, the participant!