Everyone Runs, Everyone Walks…an event for everyone from beginners to avid runners!
Welcome to Everyone Runs, Everyone Walks! We pride ourselves in events that really are for “everyone.” Whether you’re a runner, walker, a five or 15 minute miler, we’ll treat you with the same respect and service. You’ll find that we do our utmost to give you the most for your entry fee. Never cotton tee-shirts, only quality performance running shirts that will keep you cool and comfortable on any run or walk. At our events you’ll always get a tasty free Mexican breakfast, free photos that you can get on-line just a few days after the race, quality five year age group awards, excellent service, encouraging volunteers and always the most scenic courses in Arizona. Please join us. We know you’ll like us!
Our Upcoming Events
TMC Run with the Roosters Kinney Road 5 Miler
Yes, we know it's hot out there in the summer. That's why we're inviting you to "Run With the Roosters," Kinney Rd. 5 Mile Run & Walk, at Old Tucson Studios at 5:05 a.m. (or first sign of light). As always, Everyone Runs brings you the most value for your money with customized finisher tech shirts, free Mexican breakfast, free photos, slip 'n slide, sno-cones, and overall and 5-year age group rooster trophy awards! Run with the Roosters is an event you don't want to miss.
Important Race Information
Mandatory packet pick-up dates & times:
- Friday, July 10, 3p-6p, ONLY at Fleet Feet Tanque Verde
- Saturday, July 11, 10am-4pm, ONLY at Fleet Feet Oro Valley
If you absolutely can’t make either of these times, then you can pick-up race morning from 3:45am to 4:55am.
This race is chip-timed. Shoe chips will only be available race morning.
Thanks so much and, remember to tell your friends and share your participation on Facebook!
The Tucson Medical Center Catalina State Park “Split Endz” 5.2 & 10.35 Mile Trail Race and 5k Road Run & Walk
September means the April course in reverse, but this year we're adding a 5k road run & walk on the park's paved roads. All feature those same spectacular mountain views! Your three trail course starts at the Catalina State Park trailhead and starts with the Birding Trail (counterclockwise), then off to the Canyon Loop (counterclockwise) and then to the Nature Trail (counterclockwise). This time you get to go down the “92 Stair Climb” and still up and down a bunch of stairs on the Birding Trail! Terrain consists of desert mountain trails and creeks, all with mostly moderate climbs and descents. Elevation ranges from 2799 to 3008 feet. 10.3 miler open only to runners. Course support until 9:30 a.m. Medals for overall and 5-year age groups for all three events, our famous free Mexican breakfast, free photos and finisher tech shirts!
Important Race Information
- Packet pick-up dates & times:
- Friday, September 25, 3pm to 6pm ONLY at Fleet Feet 7301 E. Tanque Verde
- Saturday, September 26, 10am to 4pm ONLY at Fleet Feet 7607 N. Oracle Rd.
- Must Read Event and Course Instructions!
- PDF Course Map (4 Mile)
- PDF Course Map (5 & 10 Mile)
- Course Map by MapMyRun.com: 5 & 10 Mile Trail Race
- Course Map by MapMyRun.com: 4-Mile Route
The TMC, Fleet Feet Veterans Day Half Marathon. 5K and TMC for Children Fun Run
Welcome to the 12th edition of the Everyone Runs TMC, Fleet Feet Veterans Day Half Marathon, 5k and TMC for Children Fun Run!
Our picturesque somewhat flat course (as mostly flat as Tucson can be!) starts and finishes at Sabino High School, traveling the neighborhood roads at the foot of the Catalina Mountains. Course map is posted at everyoneruns.net. This event features chip timing, live music, finisher tech shirts, finisher medals for half marathon runners and walkers, overall and five-year age-group awards for the half and 5k, free Mexican breakfast, free photos, free coffee & iced tea from brewd, eight water stations, cheery volunteers, and one very scenic course. Family and friends can cheer you on as you start and finish on the Sabino High School stadium track.
Half marathon course support through 11:00 a.m. (3:45 time limit). Kids ages 2–9 can take on the TMC for Children Fun Run just for them! A part of proceeds from this event will benefit local community groups and Veterans assistance organizations.
Our SponsorsWant to volunteer?
Click here to learn more. Race Director Services
Learn How We Can Help!
Our Promises to You
- Running courses that will always be safe, monitored, well-marked, properly measured and always picturesque
- A finish line that never closes until the final finisher crosses
- High quality finisher tech shirts.
- Great awards, prizes and always 5-year age group awards
- Tasty post-race food choices with choices for vegetarians
- Lots of water and electrolytes on the course and at the finish line
- A staffed and stocked medic tent at the finish line and medics on the course
- Free post race photos (no high prices for a race photo!)
- Lots of porta-potties for everyone
- Parking that is as convenient as possible
- Well organized and trouble free events
- Good friendly staff, participants and a great community vibe
- Always listening to you, the participant!