Everyone Runs, Everyone Walks…
an event for everyone from beginners to avid runners!
Welcome to Everyone Runs, Everyone Walks! We pride ourselves in events that really are for "everyone." Whether you're a runner, walker, a five or 15 minute miler, we'll treat you with the same respect and service. You'll find that we do our utmost to give you the most for your entry fee. Never cotton tee-shirts, only quality performance running shirts that will keep you cool and comfortable on any run or walk. At our events you'll always get a tasty free Mexican breakfast, free photos that you can get on-line just a few days after the race, quality five year age group awards, excellent service, encouraging volunteers and always the most scenic courses in Arizona. Please join us. We know you'll like us!
Our Upcoming Events
Everyone Runs TMC, Fleet Feet Veterans Day 1/2 Marathon, 5k & TMC for Children Fun Run
7:15 a.m. start
Sabino High School
Download Mail-In Registration Form
Important Race Information
Mandatory packet pick-up and last-minute registration details (hours and locations are exact, so please don't come early, late or go to the wrong location. The store staff will not be able to assist you). Out-of-towners can pick-up on race day from 5:45am to 7:00am
Location: Fleet Feet Sports
- Friday, November 7, 10:00am to 6:00pm, Fleet Feet Oracle location at 7607 N. Oracle Rd.
- Saturday, November 8, 10:00am to 4:00pm at 7301 E. Tanque Verde
- Cash or checks only for late registrants (also available at the race).
- This race is chip-timed, which will be affixed to the back of your bib. Do not cut or wrinkle your bib. Overall male & female winners in the half and 5k will be determined by gun time. Age group awards will be by chip times.
- You can pick-up for your friends & family.
New this year!! Everyone who signs up for either the 5K or Half Marathon can also have their results sent to as many friends as they want via email or text as soon as they finish!
Sign up to have you and your friends receive results via text or email. THERE IS NO COST OR ADVERTISING INVOLVED!Sign Up Today
Our picturesque mostly flat course (as mostly flat as Tucson can be!) starts and finishes at Sabino High School, traveling the neighborhood roads at the foot of the Catalina Mountains. Course map is posted at everyoneruns.net. This event features chip timing, live music, f finisher tech shirts, finisher medals for half marathon runners and walkers, overall and five-year age-group awards for the half and 5k, free custom bibs (must register by 10/22/14), free Mexican breakfast, free photos, eight water stations, cheery volunteers, and one very scenic course. Family and friends can cheer you on as you start and finish on the Sabino High School stadium track. Half marathon course support through 11:00 a.m. (3:45 t time limit). Kids ages 2–10 can take on the TMC for Children Fun Run just for them! A part of proceeds from this event will benefit local community ty groups and veterans assistance organizations.
2015 Event Calendar
- April 4: TMC Catalina State Park 5 & 10 Mile Trail Race
- July 12: Run with the Roosters TMC Kinney Rd 5 Miler
- September 27: Everyone Runs, TMC Catalina State Park Split Endz 4 Mile Road Run/Walk and 5.2 & 10.3 Mile Trail Race
- November 8: TMC, Fleet Feet Half Marathon, 5k & TMC for Children Fun Run
Voice of the People!
"Came in last with a smile on my face and appreciation for a great day. Thanks for a wonderful event. Count me in and the rest of the BTE gang for 2014!" ~Heather A.
"I know that everyone is more than willing to take the time to complain... I just want to say thank you. Sunday was my first half marathon. I thought you put on a very nice event. I, for one, am darn glad that people do go to the time and effort to put on events that we can run in. I am sure there is a lot to making an event like this happen. I enjoyed the event and beat my target time (two hours) by 4 minutes. Not bad for my first half at age 51. Thanks again. I will be running in the event at Dove Mountain in February. Already signed up!" ~Mark N.
"Everyone Runs is truly a class-act! Thank you for putting on such a great event. Your attention to, and respect for, runners of all ability is to be commended. The event has such an awesome, home-town, feel to it! It was my very first half in 2010 and this was the second time I've run it. I can't believe I didn't run it in 2011 and 2012, what was I thinking?! The National Anthem was beautifully sung and the tribute to our Veterans, well, that was pretty special, too. I have been 'high' all day. Thank you, again, so very much. Tucson's running community is so blessed to have Everyone Runs and the people that make it all happen." ~Catherine H.Read More Testimonials Here
Our SponsorsWant to volunteer?
Click here to learn more. Race Director Services
Learn How We Can Help!
Our Promises to You
- Running courses that will always be safe, monitored, well-marked, properly measured and always picturesque
- A finish line that never closes until the final finisher crosses
- High quality finisher tech shirts.
- Great awards, prizes and always 5-year age group awards
- Tasty post-race food choices with choices for vegetarians
- Lots of water and electrolytes on the course and at the finish line
- A staffed and stocked medic tent at the finish line and medics on the course
- Free post race photos (no high prices for a race photo!)
- Lots of porta-potties for everyone
- Parking that is as convenient as possible
- Well organized and trouble free events
- Good friendly staff, participants and a great community vibe
- Always listening to you, the participant!